This meetup is for all Bitcoiners, new and experienced alike.
Typically we are unstructured in that we gather and converse on any and all topics. From time to time we will have a presentation or speaker of some kind.
You should attend this meetup if
• You just heard about Bitcoin and want to learn more.
• You want help setting up a wallet
• You want to learn about mining
• You LOVE everything about Bitcoin
• You want to discuss new projects involving Bitcoin (yours or others)
• You want to buy your first Bitcoins; or more likely millibits at current prices of around $600 per Bitcoin. Don't worry Bitcoin is divisible so you can get very small amounts.
Going forward we will accept donations at the bitcoin address 1BBjqpFkb8QFb88AQXbuwaF4FsyQ2S7eQj. You can also signup for recurring donation reminders at http://redonate.net/campaign/dallas-bitcoin-user-meetup. Funds received will be used for venues, speakers, etc.
Looking forward to seeing everyone, we get started at 5PM, please invite your friends!