December 26, 2012 · 1:00 PM
If you are interested as a development investor & have a MINIMUM $10,000 to invest; please consider attending this tour.
This property is too big for us to initially handle without partners.
1. We can partner with the current owner, who will require a larger profit if he is the majority stakeholder; OR
2. We can partner with other co-housers, who will require a smaller profit if we are the majority stakeholders.
TO GET THE ADDRESS, YOU MUST SEND HUGH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT (cut & paste) to [masked]:
Statement to Cut & Paste If Interested
After reviewing this entire email, I understand that:
- This is a statement of my Intent: NOTHING here is binding.
- If I like the property, I currently have a MINIMUM of $10,000 to invest. (Note: multiples of $10,000 are OK & people can create a partnership to buy a “unit”.)
- I understand that these funds will be used to create partnership entities & as a down payment toward the property development costs.
- Initial Investment Returns will be first applied toward the purchase of a condo at this property. The choice of space will be from largest to smallest investor. If (2) investments are the same size; the first received will have priority.
- Hugh is still negotiating & I will:
-REFRAIN FROM having side discussions with the property representatives,
-REFRAIN FROM disclosing my name or contact info to the property representatives,
-Be aware that most information I disclose to the Seller can be used against us until the property is under contract,
-ONLY direct questions or comments on the tour to Hugh --who will be our negotiator.
Pizel & Associates Commercial Real Estate
Texas Law requires all real estate licensees to provide Information about Brokerage Services found in this link: http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/op-k.pdf