addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas Drinking Liberally Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Happy Hour in now at the Quarter Bar in Uptown - not

Meetup details changed: Happy Hour in now at the Quarter Bar in Uptown - not Trinity Hall

Julie A
user 10645208
Dallas, TX
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Dallas-Drinking-Liberally-Group/events/134781542/­
When: Friday, August 30, 2013 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Where: The Quarter Bar  (NEW LOCATION due to SMU football game)
3301 McKinney Ave
Dallas, TX 75204
PLEASE NOTE: We had to change locations due to the SMU home football game that Friday - Mockingbird Station is going to be crazy busy. We will go to Trinity Hall next month - September 20
The Quarter Bar is happy to have us!
Members receive Happy Hour Prices - only if you wear your DL button!
$2 wells and domestics and $4 select wines
We'll be in the upstairs bar area.
The Quarter has an excellent patio and great menu!
It's adjacent to Breadwinners
$5 Small parking lot in back and valet parking lot in front, next to Primos lot
Parking garage behind the building is free, I believe
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.