Dallas Film Photography Club Message Board › Wolf Camera Carries FILM! and it's a good deal!

Wolf Camera Carries FILM! and it's a good deal!

Marc
mrdat
Group Organizer
Carrollton, TX
Post #: 24
I stopped by the Wolf Ultra store at Park and Preston in Plano because I haven't been there in a while and wanted to see if anything changed. To my surprise they had good films on the back wall. As much as I remember, I saw Portra 160/400 in 120, 100/400 TMAX in 120 and I think 35mm. I think I also saw Tri-X 400 in both 120 and 35mm, but I'm not sure.

What was a complete surprise was that the Portra 400 120 Propack was about $2.00 less than what I JUST paid from Amazon. The 100 TMAX 120 Propack was about $1.00 less.

The girl said they recently got this big order in. I jokingly told her that I should buy the entire stock before they realize they have good prices. :)

I asked about the other location, she said she didn't know if they carried film also.

cc: Flickr, Facebook.
Marc
mrdat
Group Organizer
Carrollton, TX
Post #: 25
I forgot to mention that they had Impossible Project Color protection and B&W films for $25.
Laidric S.
user 66412392
Dallas, TX
Post #: 4
Thanks for the heads up Marc, I'll have to venture up to Plano one day soon!
Marc
mrdat
Group Organizer
Carrollton, TX
Post #: 26
The other location at NW Highway and the Toll might have films, not sure though. It also is a little closer for you. If you ever need anything and we're meeting, let me know.
Laidric S.
user 66412392
Dallas, TX
Post #: 5
It's not an issue for me, I'll hop on the Dart, I use it alot to get around town when I don't want to drive somewhere.