The Self in•Powerment Group at CSL
"Bringing out the best within you, and the people you interact with"
(See map at the bottom of page.)
Dallas Center for Spiritual Living can be hard to find as it has a Spring Valley address but is located off of International Parkway
Part I: The Art of Being Your Authentic Self
Living Your Life From Your Wholeness
Part II: And what to do when your not
The Authentic Self defined and how and live more from yours
The Authentic Self vs. the little self
The symptoms and repercussions of not acting from your Authentic Self
The advantages of living more from your Authentic Self
• Living and acting more from a place of joy
• Less guilt, stress, anxiety, and less need to change and control others
• Having a more positive affect on others
• Being more productive and intuitive
• More positive use of the Law of Attraction
What gets in the way of you being your Authentic Self
• The relationship between the ego and the higher Self
• Challenging and difficult people/situations
About the weekly Self in•Powerment Group at CSL
An in•Powering class/discussion group that meets each Friday night from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Each week we focus on some aspect of living life more in-Powered by:
• Enhancing the connection to your Source of authentic power within
• Transcending self-limiting beliefs and habits
• Utilizing the Law of Attraction more effectively
• Living life from a place of joy and inspiration
• Having a more positive affect on the people we interact with
Utilizing complimentary content from a range of authors including current experts in the fields of: psychology, sociology, medicine, biology, and metaphysics including Abraham-Hicks. Along with original material developed by Rob Brite during his many years of teaching and personal coaching within the fields personal communications and self-empowerment.
The group is open to all. We meet each Friday night at the Dallas Center for Spiritual Living at 7:00. There is no cost or required pre-studying needed before attending the group. People are free to attend as their schedule permits. We usually meet in the classroom upstairs to the right. If we have a vary large group we sometimes meet downstairs.
Often, a sub group (open to all) will get together afterwards at a nearby restaurant to eat and further socialize.
About Rob Brite: Rob has a passion for in•Powering (inspiring) others into making positive changes within all areas of their lives. For over twenty years, he has worked as a personal life coach, mentor, and teacher, in both the corporate and private sectors. For five years, he has been leading a free weekly Self In•Powerment discussion group at the Dallas Center for Spiritual Living.
For more information contact: Rob Brite, in•Powered Coaching (214)[masked] [masked]
For more information about the Dallas Center for Spiritual Living: ww.csldallas.org