The Self in•Powerment Group at CSL
"Bringing out the best within you, and the people you interact with"
Dallas Center for Spiritual Living can be hard to find as it has a Spring Valley address but is located off of International Parkway (See map at the bottom of web page.)
Motivation Tune-UP - increasing and enhancing the quality of your motivation
The major categories of motivation - from fear all the way into inspiration and why it matters
• The relationship between your source of motivation and your happiness
• Transformation: motivation into inspiration
• Your motivation and the Law of Attraction
• How the source of your motivation is often more important then the action you take
• How you might be doing the right thing but for the wrong reason
• Upgrading your motivation, step by step
• Motivating and inspiring others
About the weekly SELF in•Powerment Group at CSL
An in•Powering class/discussion group that meets each Friday night from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Each week we focus on some aspect of living life more in-Powered by:
• Enhancing the connection to your Source of authentic power within
• Transcending self-limiting beliefs and habits
• Utilizing the Law of Attraction more effectively
• Living life from a place of joy and inspiration
• Having a more positive affect on the people we interact with
Utilizing complimentary content from a range of authors including current experts in the fields of: psychology, sociology, medicine, biology, and metaphysics including Abraham-Hicks. Along with original material developed by Rob Brite during his many years of teaching and personal coaching within the fields personal communications and self-empowerment.
The group is open to all. We meet each Friday night at the Dallas Center for Spiritual Living at 7:00. There is NO COST or required pre-studying needed before attending the group. People are free to attend as their schedule permits. We usually meet in the classroom upstairs to the right. If we have a large group we sometimes meet downstairs.
Sometimes, a sub group (open to all) will get together afterwards at a nearby restaurant to eat and further socialize.
About Rob Brite: Rob has a passion for in•Powering (inspiring) others into making positive changes within all areas of their lives. For over twenty years, he has worked as a personal life coach, mentor, and teacher, in both the corporate and private sectors. For five years, he has been leading a free weekly Self in•Powerment discussion group at the Dallas Center for Spiritual Living.
For more information contact: Rob Brite, in•Powered Coaching (214)[masked] [masked]
For more information about the Dallas Center for Spiritual Living: ww.csldallas.org