The Self in•Powerment Group at CSL
"Bringing out the best within you, and and your relationships"
Dallas Center for Spiritual Living can be hard to find as it has a Spring Valley address but is located off of International Parkway (See map at the bottom of this page.)
Karma and the Law of Attraction
An overview of traditional Karma in relationship to the Law of Attraction
• Are you having to deal with something from your past or a previous lifetime?
• Good / bad Karma - Are some aspects of your current and future lives predetermined?
• How you are creating and changing your future in your now
• Breaking free of your self-limiting past by harnessing the power of your now
• The Law of Attraction along with the Abraham-Hicks perspective of Karma
About the weekly SELF in•Powerment Group at CSL
An in•Powering class/discussion group that meets each Friday night from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Each week we focus on some aspect of living life more in-Powered by:
• Enhancing the connection to your Source of authentic power within
• Transcending self-limiting beliefs and habits
• Utilizing the Law of Attraction more effectively
• Living life from a place of joy and inspiration
• Having a more positive affect on the people we interact with
Utilizing complementary content from a range of authors including current experts in the fields of: psychology, sociology, medicine, biology, and metaphysics including Abraham-Hicks. Along with original material developed by Rob Brite during his many years of teaching and personal coaching within the fields personal communications and self-empowerment.
The group is open to all. We meet each Friday night at the Dallas Center for Spiritual Living at 7:00. There is NO COST or required pre-studying needed before attending the group. People are free to attend as their schedule permits. We usually meet in the classroom upstairs to the right. If we have a large group we sometimes meet downstairs.
Sometimes, a sub group (open to all) will get together afterwards at a nearby restaurant to eat and further socialize.
About Rob Brite: Rob has a passion for in•Powering (inspiring) others into making positive changes within all areas of their lives. For over twenty years, he has worked as a personal life coach, mentor, and teacher, in both the corporate and private sectors. For five years, he has been leading a free weekly Self in•Powerment discussion group at the Dallas Center for Spiritual Living.
For more information contact: Rob Brite, in•Powered Coaching (214)[masked] [masked] InPoweredCoach.com
For more information about the Dallas Center for Spiritual Living: ww.csldallas.org