addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
John R.
jragan
Mesquite, TX
I’ve so enjoyed being organizer for the Dallas Law of Attraction group these last 4 years. I know you haven’t seen or heard from me much in the last 18 months while I’d been working on my MS in Finance. I graduated on 12/18 and moved to Missouri a couple of days later.

The short answer to what I’m doing is I’m following my advice – living my faith and being part of a community that’s learning and making a better future.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t share a couple of things with you before I step down. First I recommend that you search YouTube for Tony Robbins Economic Warning (in 2 parts from August 2010).

I wish I could relay to you in a short message about the financial condition of the United States. I’ve been working over a month on such a short message to email to family and found it’s twice as long as the term paper I had to write for my last class!

I’ll be reworking that message and posting it on the web so that you can make informed decisions about your future. This is a non-political message as both parties are guilty in the bankrupting of our country.

If you’d like to stay informed and learn about how to make a better future – you can like my Empower Action Facebook page or email me at info@empoweraction.com and I’ll email you when I get the website going.

This is the last message from me – I’m nominating Peggy to take over as organizer. Please continue to support her and her assistants. You belong to a great group and I’ll miss you.

John Ragan
Tom B.
user 6873637
Dallas, TX
Post #: 2
Hi John, sorry I did not get to meet you in Dallas, from what I have read it sounds like you really "get it". I would like to introduce you to a link that you may enjoy:
http://ez.com/yourwis...­
I know this is not for everyone, and if it isn't for you that is 100% okay with me. But I encourage you to check this out and I do hope you will let me know what you think either way.

All the best,
Tom

Tom Belenski
214-499-3141