Dallas Law of Attraction and In●Powerment Message Board › Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique aka (B.E.S.T)

Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique aka (B.E.S.T)

Jeffery H.
hillje1
Maumelle, AR
Post #: 2
Are you guys familiar with the Bio-Energetic Synchronization Techniques from Morter Health Systems.

B.E.S.T. is a non-forceful, energy balancing hands on procedure used to help reestablish the full healing potential of the body. Understanding the body makes no mistakes regarding health and longevity, B.E.S.T. principles acknowledge the concept of Interference we create with our conscious mind. This Interference caused imbalance in the autonomic nervous system leading to exhaustion of our organ systems over time. Researched at major universities, taught in several Chiropractic Colleges and in professional continuing education seminars, B.E.S.T. is recognized as an effective healing science. The principles and concepts of Morter HealthSystem and B.E.S.T. technique are available to families, therapists and health care practitioners.

http://www.youtube.co...­

I recently met a few BEST practitioners at one of their events in my city. I found the techniques and philosophy to be quite interesting. They are interested in doing a seminar in the Dallas area. How many of you all would be interested in attending a session?!!?!
Tom B.
user 22842371
Arlington, TX
Post #: 2
Are you guys familiar with the Bio-Energetic Synchronization Techniques from Morter Health Systems.

B.E.S.T. is a non-forceful, energy balancing hands on procedure used to help reestablish the full healing potential of the body. Understanding the body makes no mistakes regarding health and longevity, B.E.S.T. principles acknowledge the concept of Interference we create with our conscious mind. This Interference caused imbalance in the autonomic nervous system leading to exhaustion of our organ systems over time. Researched at major universities, taught in several Chiropractic Colleges and in professional continuing education seminars, B.E.S.T. is recognized as an effective healing science. The principles and concepts of Morter HealthSystem and B.E.S.T. technique are available to families, therapists and health care practitioners.

http://www.youtube.co...­

I recently met a few BEST practitioners at one of their events in my city. I found the techniques and philosophy to be quite interesting. They are interested in doing a seminar in the Dallas area. How many of you all would be interested in attending a session?!!?!
I am very familiar with the B.E.S.T technique. I have had the pleasure of meeting Dr, Morter several times. We are members in the same club. If you are interested in hearing more please check out this link, http://ez.com/yourwis...­
Let me know what you think if you choose to listen. I would be interested in a session in Dallas. I do know of a few B.E.S.T. practitioners in the DFW area too.
All the best,
Tom
Jeffery H.
hillje1
Maumelle, AR
Post #: 3
Tom,

Thanks for sharing I am quite familiar with G.I.N....I actually the full Think and Grow Success disc set. How long have you been a member? Our organizer Mike Maraziti is in Nashville right now. He had the pleasure of driving Grandmaster Tasi (Kevin's Chi Kung instructor) to the conference. GM Tasi has moved to Hot Springs, AR and teaches here now. He'll be coming to our LOA meeting next month for a session. I am quite excited to meet him.