addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dallas Law of Attraction In-Powered Living Message Board › holosync for meditation

holosync for meditation

A former member
Post #: 2
Dear All

I am really intrigued by this meditation tool the Holosync Audio Technology and wanted to check with you if anyone used it and their reviews. I really appreciate if you could let me know. Their website is centerpointe.com

I cannot pin point why but I really feel this is in alignment with LOA practice. I kept running into it again and again over the course of a month or more. I am still a student and returned something recently for almost the same price that the CD cost. I was pondering over how to arrange the money to get the holosync starter Cd when I thought about that money from returns and ordered it right away. It may feel a bit late to ask you all but I really value your opinion and somehow expecting it to be positive too. Please advise.

thanks
-parul
A former member
Post #: 10
This is based on some interesting science. I own these and have been trying to get the discipline to do this daily. There are documented health benefits from a daily meditation practice that involves taking the brain into the Delta state while being awake. This type of meditation and its benefits are promoted by a lot of newage growth-oriented people such as Ken Wilber, etc. There are some freeware applications on the Internet which generate the same tones used on Holosync. I don't recall where they are but a friend has experimented with this. I'm sure it could be found via google.

From the Insert:

AWAKENING PROLOGUE PROGRAM INSTRUCTIONS

1. Listen to the soundtrack entitled An Introduction to The End® Personal Growth Through Technology first (found on CD #1). It contains important background material about the Holosync® technology, how it works, and what you can expect as you participate in the program.

2. Next, listen to the soundtrack entitled The Dive (found on CD #2). It will gradually take you, over a thirty minute period, from an alpha brain wave state to a deep delta brain wave state. Listen in a sitting position with eyes closed. Do not listen to Immersion (yet). You may sit in such a way that your back is supported if you desire. It is necessary to use a stereo headset with these soundtracks.

If you are presently using some other meditation procedure such as watching the breath or repeating a mantra you may continue to do this as you listen. The End® is completely compatible with all other practices. All you really need to do, though, is listen to the music and let your mind do whatever it wants to do as you listen. Sound volume is not important so long as the level is comfortable for you. At the end of The Dive, stop your machine and sit quietly for at least five additional minutes (longer, if you desire. Use The Dive in this manner for the first 14 days.

3. After 14 days begin to listen to The Dive (track 1 of CD #2) for the first 30 minutes followed by the Immersion soundtrack (track 2 of CD #2) for the second thirty minutes of your listening session. Immersion is a continuation of The Dive and will hold you in a deep delta state for an additional 30 minutes.

Do not use Immersion unless you have first listened to The Dive, as it may not work properly if you do not use The Dive first. After four weeks the length of your meditation may be extended to an hour and a half by playing the Immersion more than once.

Do not be concerned if your mind is busy while listening to the tapes. Often unconscious material is stirred up and takes the form of random thoughts about mundane things. Let whatever experience happens be okay and just watch it go by.

4. Your bonus soundtracks, Quietude? and Oasis? (CD #3, tracks 1 and 2) are not part of the program per se, and may be listened to anytime. These sound tracks utilize the Holosync® technology at the alpha and theta levels respectively. Quietude places you in an alpha brain wave pattern. Many people like to use it while they read, study, or work, as it induces a focused, super-learning state.

Oasis, since it induces a theta brain wave pattern, the pattern of heightened creativity, can be used as an aid to problem solving. Review all the aspects of the situation or problem with which you are concerned, then close your eyes and listen to the Oasis soundtrack, using stereo headphones. Let go of thinking about the problem, but be receptive to ideas and hunches that may appear in the mind.

5. From time to time the Holosync® technology may push you in such a way that you become emotional or have other uncomfortable responses. Should this happen we suggest you call the Telephone Hotline (503) 672-7117, 9:30 to 5:00, Pacific Time, Mon-Fri). We can often help you clear up many things very quickly over the telephone. In rare cases, you may wish to stop your use of the tapes for a day or two until you are feeling better. This is a natural process and is nothing to worry about. Most people have only a minor amount of upheaval, and many have none at all.

6. Keeping a daily journal of your experiences is very helpful in becoming more aware of your issues and in accelerating your rate of positive change. We have enclosed a Personal Experience Record form for you to use in recording your experiences. Make copies of the form and fill one out each day. It is best to fill out the section concerning your experiences with the tapes right after each session, to fill out the section about your sleep right after you wake up, and to fill out the section about your daily experience of yourself and others at the end of your day.

A former member
Post #: 9
After weeks of deliberating whether to get Holosync or other brain enhancing CDs, I decided to order the Holosync. So I am also interested to see any feedback about the system. My desire to buy the CD is driven by my inability to meditate effectively and to improve faster in all areas of my life. Comments from those who have actual experienced using the system along these lines will be very much appreciated.

Apollo
A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks Jeff for your review. I just got my CDs and starting listening two days ago. Will follow the schedule as they suggested. Hope to see some positive changes.

Apollo,
Wish you positive experiences through Holosync too. I would be happy to share my experiences ( hopefully good ones) after finishing the dive track.
Wendy D.
user 27283542
Lancaster, TX
Post #: 1
I've been using Holosync for almost 2 years. I started experiencing "ah-ha" moments within the first 3 weeks that changed my life. And what I love is how truly peaceful and relaxed I feel after listening to it. It has been one of the most powerful tools I've used in my personal development. The changes occur instantaneously. I highly recommend Holosync as well as other products from Centerpointe.
Wendy