What is Magento? Magento eCommerce Platforms provide the scalability, flexibility and features for business growth. Magento provides feature-rich eCommerce platforms that offer merchants complete flexibility and control over the presentation, content, and functionality of their online channel.
Marketing Promotions and Tools
* Flexible Coupons (pricing rules) with ability to restrict to stores, customer groups, time period, products, and categories.
* Catalog Promotional Pricing
Analytics and Reporting
* Admin Dashboard for Report Overview
* Abandoned Shopping Cart Report
* Best Customers Report by Total and Number of Orders
Search Engine Optimization
* Google Site Map
* URL Rewrites give full control of URL's
* Meta-information for products and categories
* Control multiple websites and stores from one Administration Panel
* Web Services API for easy integration between Magento and any third-party application
* A/B and Multivariate Testing
* Batch Import and Export of catalog
* Google Base Integration
* Downloadable/Digital Products
* Advanced Pricing Rules and support for Special Prices
* Layered / Faceted Navigation for filtering of products in Categories
* Layered / Faceted Navigation for filtering of products in Search Results
* Product comparisons
* Product Reviews
* View, edit, create and fulfill orders from admin panel.
* Create one or multiple invoices, shipments and credit memos per order to allow for split fulfillment
The Dallas - Ft Worth Magento Meetup group is dedicated to learning and sharing knowledge around the Magento E-Commerce Platform. Whether you are a Magento E-Commerce Guru, or just learning Magento, we encourage users of all experience levels to participate in growing the group into a true resource for local business owners looking to find an online shopping cart system that they can easily manage.