Become comfortable using your flash to create interesting and beautiful pictures. Learn new effects and techniques to become a pro with flash!
Due to popular demand, we have added an introductory class involving on and off-camera flashes. If you have ever wanted to learn how to manipulate your on or off camera flashes to get that really cool lighting effect. This class will show you how to properly set up your flashes (wired or wireless) and understand how, when, and why to use it. Most people feel intimidated when using an off camera flash. I will make sure to inform you of all of the key terms and features that you need to be comfortable with in order to succeed in using your flash.
You will walk away with knowing how to:
- Not be intimidated by all of the terminology and functions of your flash
- Setup your flash(es) (Nikon and Canon) to work wirelessly or through a TTL cord.
- Use i-TTL vs. manual mode in your flash
- Maneuver through manual mode in your camera
- Where to place your flashes to get desired lighting results
- Manipulate light to prevent or utilized the scattering of light (difference between direct and diffused light).
Items that you will need to bring are:
- Your DSLR camera
- Any and all flash units if you have them
- Pocket wizards and/or TTL cords
- Memory cards
- Fully charged battery
For those of you looking to step up your photography skills and gain some valuable experience then this is a must take class. It will provide all of the appropriate knowledge you need to enhance your images using flash outdoors.
The class starts at 6:30pm and goes to 8:30pm
*Please have already taken my Photography 102 class or be comfortable manipulated your camera’s manual settings.