addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Dallas-Plano Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Appropriate Christian song

Appropriate Christian song

Matt B.
user 11413756
Fort Worth, TX
Post #: 4
I was talking to Jay tonight at work (thanks a lot for coming by Jay!) and he asked me a very interesting question. The question was, "can you think of an instance where text elevates music?" I found a religious song that does just that.

Here you go, Jay:

http://www.youtube.co...­
Mick
Mick_
Plano, TX
Post #: 243
Absolutely I agree.
A former member
Post #: 7
That is phuqued up hilarious !!