The Dallas-Plano Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Jesus Camp 2006

Jesus Camp 2006

David
user 9512682
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
In case anybody missed the documentary Jesus Camp 2006, here is a clip I found that is worth watching. This is brain washing to the max. How is this different than Taliban or other Islamic fundamentalists brain washing their children?

http://www.youtube.co...­

Thanks,
David

A former member
Post #: 7
I watched this back in 2007 and I must say if there was any woman who I would smack it would be the head pastor Becky Fischer. She is brainwashing all of those kids with so much dogma. This is child abuse in my opinion. You should also check out "Fall from Grace" about the Phelps family that picket dead soldiers funerals.

Cheers!

Donny
Jack Conrad I.
user 13357605
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Having just Watched this for the first time.
I have this Bit of Truth i wish to share with Me (us).
This Clandestine pronoun is nothing more than a Criminal organization. Bent on taxing the populace in the form of a tithe. Built on a Singular type of Government.
Mick
Mick_
Plano, TX
Post #: 249
We watched "Jesus Camp" as our Halloween fright movie a few years ago. To me it's truly scary because it's real. More horrific than anything.
Melanie C.
user 12012545
Dallas, TX
Post #: 3
This documentary was so hard for me to watch as I just wanted to rescue all of those kids. I just hope that at least one of those kids learns to call bullshit eventually.
A former member
Post #: 113
There are no words.