addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Dallas-Plano Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Ancient Aliens Series

Ancient Aliens Series

A former member
Post #: 35
Just found this again. I like this guy's videos

http://www.youtube.co...­

He has some good videos about probabilities and numbers. I still think that given what we know about life, it's a 50/50 chance of other life elsewhere in the universe. The more we know of extremophiles and exoplanets, the more likely it seems that there will be other pockets of life in the universe. The probability goes way up if we find even a microbe on another planet in this solar system.

Just the same, I like this guy's videos