addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas-Plano Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › plans for this saturday?

plans for this saturday?

A former member
Post #: 24
Ok well If you arent planning to go to the star party... which I totally was.. That is until I was born on may 13th and well of course the party is on saturday the 14th.. this saturday in fact.

So officially the munchkins and beer night was moved from the 21st to the 14th although the calendar doesnt reflect this change.. not sure why...

I didnt see the point in having parties on consecutive weekends and hogging up everyones time. so, everyone is invited to our house for ... drumroll please...

Jasons big b-day party!

Which is themed this year!

Thats right Cowboys and Saloon Girls, your time has come to get out of the closet. Get yer duds on and head over for a super good time! even Don, if its cloudy, which they are predicting as of this posting. ;)

Team Goin In has brewed up 10gal. of American Honey Lager for the party. I will be making up a pot of chili and some cornbread.. and OF COURSE there will be whiskey.

The jam starts at around 6pm and goes till I pass out!

I prefer not to post my address in a public forum so If you want to join us.. and I know you do! Just email me at

groovyslick@ yahoo.com

(remember to remove that extra space)

or you can talk to someone.. I am sure they have my address or phone number!

or got to my website and my # is there

www.jasonstarnes.info

I hope to see yall there! (I really do)

p.s.
if you are gonna come just drop me a note so I can count you in the food and if you want to bring a munchie what it is so we dont get too much of a good thing.