addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Dallas-Plano Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › local support for the occupywallstreet movement

local support for the occupywallstreet movement

Stephen B. F.
user 13563402
Arlington, TX
Post #: 2
www.occupytogether.org is a website that coordinates local protests that support change in our political system. There is a march in Dallas on Thurs. on the federal reserve building.
Douglas T. H.
DougHawes
Dallas, TX
Post #: 4
I'm not strongly in favor of the occupywallstreet movement but, I am totally opposed to the 'kettling' that the NYC Police used to arrest 700 recently in their 'fair city' The chief of police needs to be arrested and thrown in jail and the key thrown away for pulling off such an illegal maneuver. KETTLING must stop!!!! or this movement and the illegal police response will destroy the country.
A former member
Post #: 138
Is anyone here going to the one in Dallas? I just heard of this due to my training schedule.