The Dallas-Plano Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › For your online viewing pleasure

For your online viewing pleasure

Wes
WesW
Dallas, TX
Post #: 13
Thanks to referrals from atheist radio shows online, I've discovered the existence of two online series that you might enjoy. I've been showing them to everyone I can get to sit still long enough to watch them, and so far everyone has loved them.

First is God, Inc., about the office politics inside the corporation that runs the world. (Watch them in order: together they tell one cohesive story.)
[img align="left"]http://i145.photobuck...­[/img]Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6

And if you've ingested any rat poison recently, this particular video response will make you vomit it up again. Enjoy.
Wes
WesW
Dallas, TX
Post #: 12
Ah. So picture links don't work here. Good to know.

But why can we not edit our own posted messages?
Wes
WesW
Dallas, TX
Post #: 15
The other show you'll enjoy is Mr. Deity. In this version, God is more of a distracted Hollywood producer.

These episodes don't hang together, so it doesn't matter in which order you see them.

Episode 1 - Mr. Deity and the Evil
Episode 2 - Mr. Deity and the Really Big Favour
Episode 3 - Mr. Deity and the Light This one is my favourite so far. Short, simple, and very funny
Episode 4 - Mr. Deity and the Messages
Episode 5 - Mr. Deity and Lucifer
Episode 6 - Mr. Deity and the Press Conference On YouTube, they don't actually call this episode 6. It's labeled a Superbowl Extra
Episode 7 - Mr. Deity and the Tour de Hell