align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Dallas-Plano Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › Morgan Freeman, Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku - The Quantum World

Morgan Freeman, Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku - The Quantum World

A former member
Post #: 5
So, this guy manipulates regular speech using audio software and comes up with this.
None of these people were singing – they were just talking!

Morgan Freeman, Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku - The Quantum World
You Tube Link

Link is safe to click.

-John
A former member
Post #: 6
This one is even better.

Charlie Chaplin Speech:
The Great Dictator
I N P.
Planogal
Plano, TX
Post #: 28
The technology is fun and interesting. The quantum concept is still not in my grasp. Working on it. Charlie Chaplin was good, too. Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 69
My understanding of quantum physics in this sense has been extended recently by a friend who is well studied in it. Doug says there are some 100 quantum dimensions, and ideally (in the minds of quantum physicists I think) that covers it all, i.e. covers and spans the nature and perhaps formulation of all that is in the Universe. My gut feel is that there is more more though, as there always seems to be more. In a non-Zen way I think more is better, or at least I am comfortable with it and certainly OK with it. For I think it would suck and be a cruel joke on future generations if at some point, everything became known or determined, even if only in an nondeterministic way. I am OK with the idea that details of what underlies the Universe goes on and on, like zooming in on the 2D detail of fractal based Mandelbrot set. Its OK really, and as a curious inquisitive Gemini kinda guy, that actually gives me more peace than the idea that there is a God out there, looks like a bearded old man, who loves me, talks directly to the Pope, take care of me somehow or other or see to it that the whole of all is managed somehow or other, in that big picture sense. I kind of think there is something like that going on, but in fact we are so small a part of it as to be veritably inconsequential, non-causal, and most probably insignificant in that big picture... I suspect. I do not know. But then that is the fun of it all, not really knowing. If something like that is going on, then that story probably starts at the quantum level, or at least that is probably a good of a way to get wrapped around it.