A former member
Post #: 9
Not sure how well attended it might be, but living a bit north of Plano (and Dallas) some of the already confirmed happy hour hang outs are a bit out of the way for me. There is a new place in McKinney square area called 'The Pub' which has 18 taps (I think) good-ish menu, and a pint night on Mondays whereby the cunning among us might per chance purchase 'the beer' at a discounted rate for the evening.

I'm not so daring as to have any kind of ideas about agendas and such things, but I'd certainly not mind speaking with folk who have reviews on new books and movies, or perhaps knowledge of special science papers of interest to those without dependence on fairy tales of biblical proportions. My personal hobby horse is artificial intelligence and I'll be able to review a couple of books etcetera regarding this topic at some point in the near future.

Then again, nothing quite like a couple of pints and a good laugh too.

I have no clue how many in this group might be interested in a Monday night thing in the far northern regions of that (not really famous) outpost of the wilderness... McKinney square.. well, north western region of the square. I'm just trying to find something a bit more convenient than driving south on my way home to the north.
A former member
Post #: 47
I know it's been a long time since I attended a meeting, but if none of you were aware, the Londoner is has just opened up another location at 75 and Bethany in Allen.
http://www.londoneral...­
Mick
Mick_
Plano, TX
Post #: 250
We wanted to try a northern location. It looks like the Uptown one isn't going to make it. So if there's a someone that can act as host up there, I'm perfectly willing to schedule something.
A former member
Post #: 9
Hi fellow non-bs-believers. I've only made one meet at the Papadeux's on Oak Lawn and Lemmon but still am an avid supporter of you guys--I just have school three nights a week (tuesday bad) and I literally work, school, live and party downtown around Deep Ellum.
If called upon, Im definately one of the 750 atheists that will back you up but Im land locked here till August. Keep rocking and Im looking forward to a beer soon. All southern DT area meet ups seriously considered by me. Neal 24