Jace N.
user 11278320
Dallas, TX
Post #: 2
How about if we have a meetup on a weekend once in a while for those of us that have to work Monday - Friday?
Philip
pkizer
Plano, TX
Post #: 28
Mick will have the final answer on it, but I believe the general methodology is that if you wanna try something new like that, and you're willing to be the point-of-contact and/or maker of reservations, set a date (hopefully with some number of people that you already know can be there) and Mick will add it to the Calendar.
Mick
Mick_
Plano, TX
Post #: 238
Yup, Philip is correct. I'll be happy to schedule anything you want to host. Let me know what you have in mind and I'll put it on the calendar. We do Tuesday nights simply because it been that way for 5 years or so.
Philip
pkizer
Plano, TX
Post #: 29
We used to have some fairly regular Saturday (and occasionally other days) outings for Pool/Laser-tag/Bowling at the Main Event in Plano (followed by dinner at a near-by restaurant), but attendance on those dropped to 2-5 people so they stopped getting scheduled. I'd love to try some of those again but even I'm unlikely to be able to join anything new until after a plethora of commitments I have through the end of November.

Hopefully you'll find something that can garner the (regular) participation of enough of us.