Dallas Professional Singles - Meet, Date and Make Friends Message Board › Hello All- Some changes in the group

Hello All- Some changes in the group

A former member
Hello All,
I have decided to make some changes in the group format. It's been almost 3 years since I started the group,and now there are some new changes required to create more energy.
The group now will have an age limit just becasue we are not able to do enough events to cater everyone.
The age limit will be 45 from now on. Everything remains the same . The change will be effective as of 09/15/2013. You will see the change when I make changes in the title of the group.
Also, looking for a hip and young professional as a co-organzier. Let me know if interested.
Call or text me at 407-791-9749

Thank you
A former member
Post #: 3
I have not noticed any needlepoint, checkers or shuffleboard events so I'm pretty much at a loss as to what "old timer" events you are talking about? As your speed dating events are broken down into age catagories I really don't see the reason for the age discrimination. The only thing that I can see is that you are not making enough money off of the over 45 crowd. Can you elaborate on this decision and what it is factually based on?