Dallas Professional Singles - Meet, Date and Make Friends Message Board › Boudaries is this Saturday, but PRE-PAYMENT ENDS FRIDAY, dont' wait to pay $

Boudaries is this Saturday, but PRE-PAYMENT ENDS FRIDAY, dont' wait to pay $10 more at the door

Lori V.
user 10161862
Carrollton, TX
The Boundaries seminar is filing up, and I think that this is going to be a great opportunity to learn about the impact of boundaries on your mental & physical health, your dating life, your family, job, friends, and kids.  Please remember that I am moving a lot of the boundaries info from the Dating 101/202 seminar to this event, so if you are planning on attending the Dating seminar in Oct., then you might want this foundational info first to better understand some of the Oct. concepts.  We will be covering boundaries in TECHNOLOGY--what to do and not to do with your phone/tablet.
Eventbrite pre-pay registration shuts down on Friday, so do NOT wait to pay Friday night thinking that you can, because you will not be able to.  If you pay at the door, the cost is $30.  At this time, it is too late to mail in a check for me to receive it by Friday.
For those who have already pre-paid and guaranteed their seat---THANK YOU!!!  You have no idea how much that helps us organizers.
I will look forward to meeting all of you!  If you are a newbie, let me know and I will try to introduce you to some people.

Lori Vann, LPCS