Dallas Professional Singles - Meet, Date and Make Friends Message Board › Stress Mgmt--mind-body connection AND The Problem w/ Perfectionism--be impe

Stress Mgmt--mind-body connection AND The Problem w/ Perfectionism--be imperfect DEADLINES coming up

Lori V.
user 10161862
Carrollton, TX
This event is for those age 13 to 73 because everyone has stress and probably most people struggle with a little bit of perfectionistic traits (there are 7 types of it).
This class is being taught by a fully licensed counselor & former professor of psychology who has worked for hospitals and seen first hand the impact of stress on the mind and body.
Perfectionism is a particularly troubling issue that can interfere with productivity, frustrate those around them who can't understand why the person just can't get over it, and is associated with various anxiety disorders.  This issue first manifests itself in childhood or the teen years, but will cont into adulthood if not addressed.
This is open to the public and professionals.  Counselors get CEU credit for the event.
Food, handouts, some mingling, and tips of how to stay out of the doctor's office this winter.
Please let me know if you'd like a flyer for the event for yourself or to pass along to non-meetup people.
Here's to a reduced stress holiday season.
Lori

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Dallas-Professional-Singles/events/141706912/­
When: Saturday, November 2, 2013 10:00 AM
Where: Carrollton Church of Christ
4228 North Josey Lane, Carrollton, 75010
Carrollton, TX 75010
Price: $15.00 per person
RSVP limit: 20 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.