Woohoo. We are 99 members strong.
Special gift for number 100. Tell your friends!
Dear Group - my employer is looking to fill a position. Below is the information if anyone is interested. Let us know you found the info on this board. Good luck. Lori
Start Date: January 7th, 2013
Position: Onsite Lead Developer
Status: Dedicated Independent Contractor or Full-time Employement (W2)
Compensation: 85k to 120k Annual
Term: 6 moths to 1 year or longer as a W2
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
Lead, manage, and deliver Force.com / AppExchange Development Project within a team structure. You will be one of four development leads each responsible for leading 3 offsite developers to convert requirements into a functional application. You will work under the leadership of a Project Lead Architect and Project Technical Architect. Object oriented programming background is required. Salesforce or Force.com application experience required. Experience with Apex and Visual Force a plus but not required. Salesforce Admin 201 and Developer 401 and 401 helpful but not required. Ability to lead a team, translate requirements into functional specifications required.
Ability to work (80%) and travel (all expenses paid) to Austin required.
• Bachelors Degree required in Business, Computer Science, or Software Engineering.
• 5+ years of experience managing external client projects.
• Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP.
• Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
• Experience with Enterprise Integration tools.
• Ability to engage effectively at both the business and technical level
• Experience with Agile methodology preferred but not required
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
About the project:
Healthcare related commercial Appexchange product. Sencha ExtJS Framework. Mobile Solutions. Integration. 6 months to 1 year project.
• Meet Project Deadlines and Deliverables
• Customer satisfaction
• Represent the company brand
CRM Evangelist, LLC