addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dallas Sci-Fi Book Club Message Board › New Book Choices -- Add more selections of your choice in the comments and t

New Book Choices -- Add more selections of your choice in the comments and then we will vote

A former member
Post #: 3
I am not terribly invested in any particular titles and am open to whatever everyone else likes. If I had to pick my bottom five, though, I guess it would be these, either because I have already read them or because I am less familiar with the authors than others on the long list:

"The Dispossessed" - Ursula K. Le Guin
"Redshirts" - John Scalzi
"Ready Player One" - Ernest Cline
"Ender's Game" - Orson Scott Card
"Neverwhere" - Neil Gaiman
A former member
Post #: 26
My bottom 5:

"Ark" - Stephen Baxter
"Solaris" - Stanisław Lem
"Revelation Space" - Alastair Reynolds
"Bone Song" - John Meaney