We are going to start the New Year with 10-Minute Talks on Design and Usability. In this approach, it is your chance to spend a few minute talking on a subject that interests you. We do have a few people willing to step up to the microphone, though.
• Elisa Miller: UXPA News You Can Use
• Joshua Hall: Cross-channel Usability Testing
• Adam Hill: Design of Visualizing Data. (Big Data or Not)
• Tom Bowen: Simple HTML5 Enhancements for Mobile
• Jeff Whitfield: Introducing UX Workflows Where None Exist
• Marta Soncodi: Benefits/Challenges with Basalmiq
• Keith Anderson: Content Strategy for The Rest of Us
If you are interested in giving a quick 10-minute talk, send an email to Brian Sullivan at [masked].
We will see you there.