CrossTrain Morning 2014 is an mini-conference for coders and creatives in the DFW Metroplex. It will be a jam-packed morning with 6 killer presentations by brilliant UXers, designers, developers and entrepreneurs. Don't miss your opportunity to hang with a group of the most talented coders and creatives in DFW.
This morning's theme is: Failure. Why failure?
Because so much learning can come from telling the stories of our collective failures. Whether that failure is product-related, service-related, inter-personal, financial, or otherwise, we can learn from the mistakes of those in our field and outside it.
The presentations for the morning will explore the following questions within the overall theme of failure:
- Should failure be acceptable?
- How do we handle failure in our careers?
- How do we overcome or prevent failure in communication?
- Jeremy Johnson (projekt202)
- Kent Rabalis (The Village Church)
- Sarah Kennedy Ellis (Sabre Labs)
- Geof Dagley (Independent Consultant)
- Mike Towson (projekt202)
- Mark McSpadden (Big Ruby)
Normal price is $75 but if you use the promo code "UXDallas"
it will knock 20% off the price. Here's a link to the registration page
with the discount applied:
Only 7 tickets are left for this event. They are going fast.
You must purchase a ticket on Eventbrite. See you there!