On November 8th, you can join the UX designers of Sabre to see how they make their products more user-friendly and usable. At this event, you will get the opportunity to:
- Learn about some of the new products entering the travel space
- Compete in some fun and interactive games with your friends
- Tour the Usability Labs at Sabre and see an actual usability test
- Play Design Bingo with the different stations in our UX Trade Show
- Talk with UX hiring managers about a potential job opportunity
- Enter a raffle to win a cool, swanky prize (some shiny and techy)
The goal is to have some fun, while learning how to make your products better.
This year's theme is Usability of Financial Systems. Who doesn't have a product that wants to turn a looker into a booker? Who hates those long confusing web forms? Come to World Usability Day at Sabre to learn best practices from some design professionals.