|Sent on:||Wednesday, November 27, 2013 3:27 AM|
I don’t know that I fit the profile as it is so extensive and I am just a simple guy. I will keep it as a template to use. I am interested in increasing my profile for this type of business to be used in my own projects. I am assume that we are talking six figures more like first quarter of the six figures!
Good morning Dallas User Experience Group! I’m working on a position that I’m sure a few of you in this group would be a great fit. My client is looking to move very quickly to get this one filled and will have a second one in January in the Plano area. See the description (wish listJ) below and if you are interested in hearing more send me your resume and a few good times for me to call you: [address removed] (***DO NOT reply to this email, it will reply to the entire group, thanks!***)
In addition to being a well-trained UX researcher/Usability Specialist within the digital space, we need someone who has a good mix of qualities below:
· Understands and has led behavioral research in an agile environment (lean UX may be a term that is used);
· Has setup mobile as well as outfitted ‘static’ research labs;
· Strong academic credentials, a PhD in HCI, UX design, psychology (cognitive or experimental) or other related discipline preferred;
· Is ‘politically’ savvy within a corporate environment;
· Background in User experience research as applied to Mobile;
· Extensive experience of interaction design, visual design, and industry standards – including Information Architecture;
· Extensive experience of user centered design processes and best practices;
· Advanced detail and organizational skills;
· Advanced knowledge of best practices for web and mobile-based content, tools, and forms;
· Extensive experience interpreting requirements into executable design solutions;
· Highly developed cross-group collaboration and persuasion skills Demonstrated experience in leading large projects/initiatives which have business risk and impact;
· Demonstrated ability to lead, guide and mentor others;
· Demonstrates the ability to articulate recommendations/design concepts to a broad audience, including non-designers;
· Highly developed design communication skills;
· Experience in applying behavioral research in the mobile domain;
I look forward to hearing from the group and have a great day!
15301 North Dallas Parkway Ste 150 | Addison, TX 75001
Great People = Great ResultsSM
"You can have everything in life that you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want." ~ Zig Ziglar
This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. This information can not be forwarded without the permission of the sender.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Rob Cornwell ([address removed]) from Dallas User Experience Group.
To learn more about Rob Cornwell, visit his/her member profile
To report abuse or block this person, please click here
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
| [address removed]