|Sent on:||Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:28 PM|
As a Sr. UX Prototyper, you will work closely with members of our development and design teams, business stakeholders and PMs to translate concepts into living, breathing prototypes. This role requires great technical skills as well as great listening and communication skills.
You will also collaborate closely with engineering on the final implementation. You will work independently and with your team on many projects, but also incorporate feedback from team members across the organization. You will use your experience to drive medium to large-sized tasks and projects while exercising considerable independent judgment and discretion. Your work will be impactful and highly visible to Barclays’ executive leadership.
· Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies.
· Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from UX designers, stakeholders and technology teams.
· Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
· Serve as a mentor for junior UX Prototyping engineers, developers and peers.
· Assist front-end engineers with final development of Barclays products.
· BS in Computer Science, Creative Computation or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
· 5+ years developing clean, valid, and compatible websites and applications.
· Experience with development on mobile platforms.
· Minimum 1-2 years experience leading or mentoring a small team of developers.
· Minimum 1-2 years experience of demonstrated ability to communicate and present complex products services and features in a simple, intuitive and engaging manner to a variety of stakeholders including senior management.
· 8+ years developing clean, valid, and compatible websites and applications.
· Experience with vector and motion graphics, including SVG, HTML5 Canvas.
· Additional fluency in one or more of: Python/PHP/Ruby, Flash/ActionScript, openframeworks, Objective C or Java.
Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions. I look forward to connecting with you!
Joe Grabowski I Client Recruitment Specialist | Barclays Technology Centre Dallas
Tel +[masked] | Email: [address removed]
Barclays | 5340 Legacy Drive, Suite 135, Plano, TX 75024
Respect | Integrity | Service | Excellence | Stewardship
Helping people achieve their ambitions – in the right way
P Please consider the environment before printing this email
This email message originally included an attachment.