addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dallas User Experience Group Message Board › Waitlist Added for "Top 10 Best Practices for Video and UX"

Waitlist Added for "Top 10 Best Practices for Video and UX"

Brian S.
Brian_Sullivan
Group Organizer
North Richland Hills, TX
Wow!!!  I have added a waitlist for our February meeting on Top 10 Best Practices for Video and UX.  If you have not signed up, get on the wait list.  We usually have 8-10 people drop off because of family or work emergencies.

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Dallas-User-Experience-Group/events/100269392/­

When: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 7:00 PM

Where: Connective hub
14228 Midway rd suite 104
Dallas, TX 75244

RSVP limit: 80 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Two Other Meetups Added:

I have added two more meetings for you:

• March -- Creating and Testing an iPad App.  Preston McCauley is going to review what it was like getting Project Storytime into the App Store.  It was created for kids and tested by them.  He has some great stories about how he got requirements from kids.  Sign up now.

• April -- We are going to take a Tour of a Local Agency.  We have a very special tour that we have wanted to do for two years now.  You will be blown away by what is happened in Dallas.  Most UXers do not know about one of the "best kept secrets in Dallas."  Sign up now.

Thanks,

Brian Sullivan, Lara Becker, Lorie Whitaker