addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas User Experience Group Message Board › Looking for UX Speakers

Looking for UX Speakers

Kathy D.
user 77404242
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
I'm part of the Bentley University Human Factors in Information Design Organization (HFIDO), which is made up of students in the Master of Science in Human Factors in Information Design program. Bentley University is located in Waltham, MA but we have remote students located across the country (including me!).

HFIDO is planning events for the upcoming semester and we are looking for speakers who would like to share their knowledge on current trends in interaction design, user research, innovative design/research, or anything UX related to the students. Speakers can present remotely or physically at the school.

Let me know if you are interested or know someone who is!

Kathy (dang.kathy@gmail.com)