Dallas User Experience Group Message Board › Traxo Seeks Awesome Front-end Developer
Traxo is a Dallas-based, well-funded, venture-backed start-up founded in 2008 by veterans of the travel industry. Traxo (www.traxo.com) aggregates all your personal travel information into a centralized, dynamic travel dashboard, which is also made available via mobile applications. A growing network of enterprise partners leverage Traxo data, technologies, and services via our award winning API and white-label infrastructure.
Traxo is seeking an extremely talented and very experienced front-end developer to join our team as a key early hire. We have a distributed team split between Uptown Dallas and San Francisco. Very competitive compensation and stock options granted to the right candidate. We work hard, play hard, and travel often.
• Own Traxo's web applications and marketing UI
• Create a beautiful Traxo web experience that is consistent with our apps on mobile platforms
• Proactively contribute new and improved Traxo features and services
• Confirming our users' suspicions that Traxo is eerily sentient, and even, perhaps... psychic?
• Experience in modern front-end components like Bootstrap, jQuery, Grunt, and Socket.io
• Experience in developing HTML/CSS-based animation.
• Ability to turn wireframes and mockups into usable interfaces, with designers who love to constantly revise change update iterate
• Love of travel, exploration, and adventure. Also danger. Lots of danger!
• Bonus points for working knowledge of LESS, PHP, CakePHP and MySQL.
• Experience with data visualization would be very useful in our journey.
• Travel industry experience is a plus.
When contacting us at email@example.com, please provide us with links to your portfolio and/or resume, Github profile, and at least one thing that you would like to change about our web experience. No recruiters please.
Edited by Andres Fabris on Oct 18, 2013 1:22 PM