A friend has a need for an online Subject Matter Expert / Customer Experience Analyst to assist their client with customer experience with defining the strategy of their online experience. Location is Dallas, TX. All details below. Would you be interested? Reach out to me and I'll provide the specifics: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Customer Experience expert who will be able to evaluate how, when and where our client’s customers interact with them, and determine how they compare to the rest of the industry. You must have worked on customer facing applications in the past, hopefully in the analysis and design of the sites and processes that are utilized . You should be able to point out deficiencies in the applications/processes and have improvement ideas based upon other solutions you have seen in the industry. You must be able to provide to the client possible work items to improve their experience. You must also be aware of the methods that clients use to measure how satisfied their customers are. Being able to analyze this type of data and turn it into suggestions for changes is another function you must be able perform. So there is a bit of analyst, a bit of designer, and a solid understanding of the elements that make up the customer experience, that are needed.
We have an opening for a Senior Customer Experience Analyst focused on E-Commerce. Company technologies provides high value customer touch point solutions enabling our clients to capitalize on customer relationships and experiences. Our solutions deliver an integrated and optimized experience across the domains of online self-service, call centers, and back-office processes.
We are looking for an experienced individual capable of making important and lasting contributions across any of these spaces. The Senior Customer Experience Analyst provides key contributions to the creation of positive online experiences for our clients, prospects, and employees through intuitive and efficient websites and applications. The Senior Customer Experience Analyst provides leadership for the usability of solutions developed within assigned business segments. This includes determining the information architecture, online experience, and agent interaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Three to five years of online usability experience. Experience at a large ecommerce vendor is a plus.
2 Solid experience planning and facilitating a variety of customer research techniques.
3. Skills in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data.
4. Strong collaboration, teamwork, communication, and presentation skills.
• Provide leadership to guide the overall customer experience
• Provide customer experience expertise within the online channel across multiple ongoing projects and responsibilities. Promote the methods and benefits of customer experience design to clients, stakeholders, and management.
• Apply customer experience standards, industry guidelines, interaction design principles and best practices across product families to ensure an efficient, effective, and consistent customer experience.
• Identify client-based characteristics, requirements, needs, and goals and use them to generate highly usable products within successful business solutions.
• Work independently as well as collaboratively with stakeholders, management, and cross-functional teams in the design and development of outstanding online solutions.
• Evaluate customer experience to define product design
• Utilize a variety of customer experience research methods to generate online products that are highly compatible with customer needs and expectations. Methods may include usability tests, interviews, surveys, focus groups, card sort analysis, contextual field studies, simulations, and competitive analysis.
• Initiate analysis of research data, make recommendations to improve ease of use, and present findings to staff and management. Recommend improvements based on prioritized issues.
• Create designs that provide a great customer experience
• Responsible for ensuring customer interface designs are highly-usable and enhance customer satisfaction. Create customer experiences for websites, web applications, and mobile devices that are easy to use, easy to learn, accessible, and highly satisfying.
• Create navigational maps, information architecture, and customer workflows in order to design and document website structure and screen-to-screen navigation