addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas User Experience Group Message Board › You're invited to CrossTrain Morning 2013: An Event for Coders and Creatives

You're invited to CrossTrain Morning 2013: An Event for Coders and Creatives + 20% Off for UXers

Philip L.
user 77671622
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Howdy fellow UXers!

I'm putting on a small event December 6th for UXers, designers and developers. I'm incredibly excited about it and I wanted to invite you all. A couple UXers - Jeremy Johnson (Travelocity) and Mike Townson (Projekt202) - have presentations that I'm especially interested to see. The web site for the event is http://crosstrainevents.com­ and the full price tickets are $75. If you use the promo code "UXDallas", you'll get 20% off that price. I really hope to see you all there - and I hope you'll come to Kenny's afterwards (if you're a foodie like me).

Thanks and happy holidays!
Philip Likens