align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Dallas User Experience Group Message Board › Get paid for a UX design for a new startup

Get paid for a UX design for a new startup

Daniel P.
user 113736852
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Hey everyone! My name is Daniel, and I am doing a startup. I believe it could really make a good impact on politics, in particular. I'm willing to pay a good amount and possibly bring you on board after completion. I have coders lined up, and I'm looking to move quickly.

If you're looking to make a positive difference in the world while getting paid at the same time, please contact me and we can arrange a time to talk about your experience and what we're designing.

Message me or call me at 214-223-7285.