Dallas User Experience Group Message Board › Dallas UX Group Newbie!!

Dallas UX Group Newbie!!

Christie M.
user 158757332
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone!!

I'm a recent newbie to the group and wanted to introduce myself! I am a loud & proud Texas A&M graduate, (WHOOP!) with a passion for all things creative! I love photography, fashion, styling, online shopping and anything digitally prolific; with a particular interest in online visual appeal & functionality! In my professional life I recruit for the Digital, Marketing, Design and Content space, working with fortune-500 clients in the Retail, E-commerce, CPG, Beauty, Travel & Hospitality industries. My continued exploration and training on the industry's the latest trends helps me gauge and collaborate with my talent to find the best opportunity that will embellish their skill-set as well as find top quality talent for my clients. I believe in building relationships and utilizing your network from a holistic perspective. I am constantly seeking out creative and contemporary talent for my clients and make an excellent partner and asset to work with, so please feel free to connect with me!

I am currently working with one of the airline industry’s leading fortune 500 corporate companies here in Dallas who is looking for a stellar Sr. Information Architect that is an expert in wireframing as well as Mid-Sr. UI/UX Designers. They were recently voted one of Fortune’s 2014 TOP 10, World’s Most Admired Companies to work for. They are incredibly passionate about their culture and the future ahead, so if anyone knows of anyone in the user experience space that is open to new opportunities please let me know!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY, DO NOT REPLY ALL (Sorry, I just don't like spamming/cluttering other's inboxes)!

Cheers,

Christine Malphurs
Agent
Consumer Goods & Services

A Q U E N T
Marketing and design staffing solutions for today’s biggest brands
cmalphurs@aquent.com
(972) 789 - 4022