The Dallas Area Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › DFW Nerd Night - Board Game Party for Charity

DFW Nerd Night - Board Game Party for Charity

James R H.
user 42116932
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Hi guys, I'm JR Honeycutt, and I run a group in DFW called "DFW Nerd Night". We host a monthly gaming party for benefit of local charities. Our facebook group is www.facebook.com/groups/dfwnerdnight

We've recently helped The Women's Center of Tarrant County, Cooks' Childrens Hospital, The Humane Society of North Texas, and Alliance for Children, and have events soon that benefit The Warm Place (a center that provides counseling for children grieving loss) and The Art Station (the only art therapy center in north texas).

If you have a moment, please check out our facebook group. We have a growing community of board and card game players of all types from all over DFW, and we have events all the time, some for charity, some just to get the games to the table and enjoy the company of our friends.

Hope to meet y'all soon!

JR
Paulette W.
user 2983008
Hurst, TX
Post #: 15
James,,
I don't use Facebook. Is there another way to get this information?
Sandra P.
user 12293912
Dallas, TX
Post #: 2
I don't use Facebook either. Can you just send out the information to the Dallas Area Boardgames?
A former member
Post #: 27
I don't use FB either, but if you go to the (FB) link the OP provided, there are other general links non-FB users can access.