addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Gregory A G.
user 5551287
Garland, TX
Post #: 9
If you would like to play Arkham Horror and can do so on May 25, please sign up under the Suggested tab. We have two players already (me and my wife) and we can have up to eight players total. It's a great game, albeit a rather long one. So sign up!
Gregory A G.
user 5551287
Garland, TX
Post #: 10
I have scheduled another Arkham Horror session for June 29th. Look for it under the Suggested tab.

Also, for anyone interested, I have uploaded a PDF file to the Files page of this group, that has the stamina/sanity/money/clue track in it. It prints two to a page. I printed my copies, full color, cardstock at FedEx Office. It cost about $1.50 per sheet. They have paper cutters there that you can use to cut the sheets in half after they are printed.
Sandra P.
user 12293912
Dallas, TX
Post #: 3
I would like to sign up for the June 29 Arkham Horror, but I do not see a suggested tab. I just have Home, members, photos, discussions. (Maybe there are other people who do not see it either. could you do whatever they do to have an email go out for a planned meetup, like I signed up for the June meeting at Fuddruckers?) Thanks, Sandra
Gregory A G.
user 5551287
Garland, TX
Post #: 11
The Suggested tab is on the group's home page. There are tabs for Upcoming, Suggested, Past and Calendar. The meetup stays there until at least three people have signed up. Since that has now happened, it has moved to the Upcoming tab.