addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Dallas Area Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Found: Ticket to Ride game

Found: Ticket to Ride game

Jessica
user 5303010
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
Hello All,
As we were leaving on Saturday, we found a Ticket to Ride game that got left behind, and unfortunately, it has no name on it. I took it home with me for safekeeping and I'll be happy to bring it back at the next meet up. Let me know if it's yours!
Thanks,
Jessica