add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Dallas Backyard Poultry Meetup Group Message Board Chicken Classifieds › 2 honey colored sexlinks up for adoption (FREE) asap!!!

2 honey colored sexlinks up for adoption (FREE) asap!!!

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone,
We have 2 lovely ladies who need a good home. The Misses and I would like them to go to a good home. They are about to start laying, so you ask then why would we put 2 lovely ladies up for adoption ?
They are fine and we are sad but my health puts too much strain on the family. Please contact me ASAP the sooner the better and I can not stress that enough. We are in Casa View Heights about 2 mile from White Rock Lake. You can contact me on my cell TODAY ONLY until 9pm @ 469.525.0481 after today please email me ONLY. I am waiting, bring a carrier and I Thank Everyone in the group and God Bless.
ryan h.
user 91482392
Dallas, TX
Post #: 1
We live very close to whiterock lake. We are very interested if you are still trying to re-home your hens?