The Dallas Backyard Poultry Meetup Group Message Board Chicken Classifieds › Soy free Non GMO chicken feed

Soy free Non GMO chicken feed

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello,

My name is Ray Hartmann With Hartmann Feed Distribution. I sell Hugelland Non GMO feed throughout the state of Texas. Hügelland (pronounced HI-gull-land) means "Hill Country" in German. We offer all natural, SOY FREE, high quality feed to retail stores, farms, ranches and distributors serving the state of Texas. We hand pick our ingredients and perform Non GMO testing to make sure that any grains we use are not genetically modified. Most of the grains we use are grown right here in Texas by farmers we know. You can be sure that you are getting the best ingredients possible, because we strive to know where each grain comes from.

We offer a full line of Non-GMO livestock feed. We are also able to make custom mixes. Check out my web site for more information and dealers in your area.

www.hartmannfeeddistribution.weebly.co­m