Dallas Brights Family Meetup Message Board › RSVP Limit Increased!! DVD & Book Exchange / Submarine Sandwich Lunch

RSVP Limit Increased!! DVD & Book Exchange / Submarine Sandwich Lunch

Deanne
luckydice
Port Angeles, WA
I increased the RSVP limit to 40! Some of us will be standing or sitting on the (carpeted) floor, but we're used to that, right?

If you signed up for food, check the list before you purchase so you know how many people are coming.

I think we still need drinks and perhaps a light dessert or two (cookies or bars, maybe?). I have quite a few drinks, but some sodas (both diet and regular, as well as some that are decaf) would be good (we'll get the ice), and we will get the bread and condiments for the sandwhiches. We also have plenty of cups/plates/silverware left from our last meetup.

Remember that you can bring just about any items you want to trade or donate. I have clothing, purses, kids clothes, toys, and of course books/DVDs/videos. I'll have places for you to sort everything once you get here. To save time, consider putting a sticky note on books that you wish to recommend/summarize/explain. If you have any special items, I'll offer a forum for discussing them before we start exchanging our goodies. We'll be doing a lot of browsing and choosing, but it's basically on the honor system that we "take home about what we brought."

http://www.meetup.com...­

When: Sunday, February 6, 2011 10:30 AM

Where: Deanne & Perry's
7020 Dove Tail Drive
McKinney, TX 75070
214-460-4813

RSVP limit: 40 "Yes" RSVPs
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­

Or, email me at deanne.lachner@yahoo.com.