addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas Brights Family Meetup Message Board › Garland Hawiian Falls around 12:00ish?

Garland Hawiian Falls around 12:00ish?

Catherine
user 101043552
Rowlett, TX
Post #: 1
Hi, we are heading up to Hawaiian falls and would love to meet other families. We have an8 yr old and a almost 4 4 yr old. Both girls. My name is Catherine and Todd is my husband. Hope to meet some of you soon.
Jennifer B.
user 3155267
Whitesboro, TX
Post #: 14
Hi Catherine! I would have loved to join you but we have moved about an hour or so away from Garland. Hope to see you at another event, though.