addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Dallas Brights Family Meetup Message Board › Get rid of or reduce your allergies forever. I've seen it work !!

Get rid of or reduce your allergies forever. I've seen it work !!

Mysti
user 58817552
Richardson, TX
Post #: 11
Dr. Nannis is hosting a FREE wrokrshop on a unique alternative system that i've seen actually get rid of allergies for a few of my friends !! i'm sharing because i've seen it work. i promise you haven't seen this system around. Only a few doctors offer it across the nation... though it is growing. the workshop is at his office just a short trot off 75 and campbell. Being held on OCTOBER 9th wed. at 7pm and the 13th sunday at 11am... ...