Dallas Brights Family Meetup Message Board › Sunday Meetups

Sunday Meetups

Emily
emilymorris
Frisco, TX
Post #: 6
I just scheduled a couple more meetups for August. I was sticking to the Sunday thing, as it has been pretty successful so far. If this is not good for many of you, let us know. We can do a couple Saturdays instead. I know some of us may work on the weekends and others of us have a ton of yard work and chores to accomplish. So voice your interests or concerns here. Below are a couple other August discounts:

Target Zoofari Day$:
What: Half Price Admission
Where: Dallas Zoo
Address: 650 S. R.L. Thornton Freeway, Dallas
When: August 1-8
Details: Bounce Houses, "Cool Zones," Scavenger Hunts, Book Readings, Discounted Food Too!

Heard Free Kid$ Admission:
What: One free child admission with paid adult admission
Where: Heard Natural Science Museum
Address: One Nature Place, McKinney
When: August 1-31
Deanne
luckydice
Port Angeles, WA
Post #: 6
The Heard is a great idea, Emily! We love that place (although we've only been once). I agree that Sundays seem to work well, also. Many folks are at church, so things are less busy!

I will try to think of some other places to suggest as well. Once its a little cooler, more outdoor activities open up to us!

A former member
Post #: 2,861
Sundays would be great. My daughter sometimes goes to church with my parents (barf) but if we had a place to go, she could be totally talked out of it :)

The Heard would be GREAT, it's close to us