Dallas Brights Family Meetup Message Board › Would you like to host a meetup?

Would you like to host a meetup?

Shannon C.
ShannonCroft
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
We have met so many cool people at our meetups so far! But more importantly, our kids get to interact with each other too. Our most popular and most attended meetups have been the ones at members homes on the weekend. The kids get to play and adults can talk. After our BBQ at Deanne & Perry's, my kids were raving about how much fun it was. I asked them what was the best part. Their answer was, "The kids!"
Our group has kids of all ages. From babies to teens, each child has made a friend.

I'd like to ask for volunteers to host a meetup. It's easy! You just pick the date and time. Members can bring food/snacks to share. I know the DFW area is quite large, so I would like to rotate where we meet. Some meetups might be farther away for your family and others closer. Hey, if you host the meetup, you don't have to travel at all!

I hope to set up one weekend meetup per month, so check your calendar and let me know if you are available to host!

Thank you,
Shannon Croft
A former member
Post #: 2,872
I can't yet, at least not on any kind of decent schedule. When we get a different place it'll totally be game on.

Plus I don't think anyone wants to drive to melissa. :)
David H.
djhahn
Dallas, TX
Post #: 2
We finally bought a house (in Richardson), so we would love to host a meetup. Maybe in Nov, after we get moved in ??
Shannon C.
ShannonCroft
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 8
Congratulations on the move! November sounds great. We'll work out the details once you get settled in. Thanks!
Elaine S.
user 8797348
Richardson, TX
Post #: 1
I just found this group today and would like to attend a meetup first, but then I would be happy to host one in our home in Richardson!