align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Dallas Brights Family Meetup Message Board › Back to School BBQ!!!!!!!!!

Back to School BBQ!!!!!!!!!

Deanne
luckydice
Port Angeles, WA
Hello to everyone who is coming to the barbecue. I don't think we've EVER had such a crowd and I'm so excited! Our house isn't super huge, but we have a backyard patio with misters and a front driveway that we'll set up a little pool in for the small kids (parents can sit in the garage, under the shade, to supervise).

Since we're SO big this time, please bring a chair or two or we just won't have enough (if you forget, it's ok, we have enough chairs to seat maybe 15). Make sure you bring enough food for everyone as well. Please try to get here on time so we can eat soon after it starts and then we have tons of time to socialize and meet new members. I am going to have name tags so we can learn everyone's name. Also, don't feel like you have to leave at 1 (the scheduled ending time). We'll be here all afternoon.

One note about parking: our neighborhood tickets if you park against traffic (facing the wrong way on the curb), so be sure you park with the flow traffic. You can park anywhere up and down our street or on the side streets (the walk won't be more than a block at the most).

We just can't wait to see everyone!

Deanne and Perry