Dallas Brights Family Meetup Message Board › Navigators USA

Navigators USA

A former member
Post #: 1
My husband and I are considering starting a secular scouting group for our 7 year old son. We need at least 5 kids (and the support of their parents) in order to start the group. Go to www.navigatorsusa.org for more details on the group we would like to start! It's a coed scouting group and covers an age range of 7 to 18! Our son is 7, so we would like to focus on the 7-8 year old "Mira" curriculum", but the guidelines are pretty laid back for this group and we can cater it in many ways to our needs. Since it is coed they said it's common for siblings to be in the same group even though one doesn't really fit the age group. I'm really excited about this opportunity! Please let us know if you and your child/children have any interest in this group! Deanna
Emily
emilymorris
Frisco, TX
Post #: 14
My boys have been asking about an opportunity like this for quite some time. They would love it! Jude is 9 and Josiah is 10.
Shannon C.
ShannonCroft
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 10
Count us in and let me know if we can help in any way! My 10 year old son would be most interested in participating plus I have teens (13 and 15) who might want to help out as well.

Thank you Deanna for looking into it. I am not sure how many people look at or use this message board, so if you would like to make any meetings into a meetup, I can list it and you might get more people involved.
A former member
Post #: 2
Great! Glad to have some interest! We are really excited about this! Just need 1 more kiddo to send in our paperwork! Good idea Shannon....thanks...I should probably schedule a meet up & give some info there. Let me check my calendar.
David Wallace C.
david_w_croft
Dallas, TX
Post #: 81